Karnataka Excise (Abakari) Department Recruitment 2023, Eligibility Criteria Details for Educational Qualification Details, Age Limit Details for Karnataka Excise (Abakari) Department Recruitment, Selection Process, Important Dates for Karnataka Excise (Abakari) Department Recruitment 2023, How to Apply for This Notification, For More Details are Given Below.
- Karnataka Excise (Abakari) Department Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria Details –
- Educational Qualification Details – For the Excise Sub Inspector Posts, Candidates Must Possess the Bachelor Degree From any Govt Recognized University. for the Excise Guard Jobs Candidates must Complete 10th or SSLC From any Govt Recognized Institution.
- Selection Procedure Details – Physical Standard Test/Physical Measurement Test, Written Test, Physical Endurance Test, Personal Interview, Medical Tests,
- Application fee Details – General Candidates: Rs. 300/-, SC/ST Candidates- No Fee, Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 25/-, Categories 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Section Candidates- Rs. 150/-.
- Important Dates for Karnataka Excise (Abakari) Department Recruitment 2023 Details –
- Go Through Official Web Portal.
How to Apply for Karnataka Excise (Abakari) Department Recruitment 2023 Step by Step Details – Candidates Should log on to the Official website @ kpsc.kar.nic.in, Go to the Recruitment Section Shown on Menu Bar, Search the KPSC Excise SI Recruitment 2023,
Click on Apply Online, Fill the Required Details Asked in the Application, Submit your KPSC Excise SI Online Application 2023, Pay the Application fee in the Prescribed Mode, Download the Application for Future Reference.
- Karnataka Excise (Abakari) Department Recruitment 2023 Syllabus Details –
- General Studies – General Knowledge, Science, Geography, History, Constitution, National Freedom Movement, General Mental Ability.
- General English – Adjectives, Clauses, Spot The Error, Tenses, Antonyms, Spellings, Fill In The Blanks, Grammar, Verbs & Adverbs, Vocabulary, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Sentence Structure.
- General Knowledge – Abbreviations, Economic Scene, Everyday Science, Sports And Games, Science – Inventions & Discoveries, Important Days, General Knowledge Of Karnataka, Important Financial & Economic News.