AP DSC Notification 2020 AP DSC Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee is Going to Start Online Filling of Applications for 602 Vacancies Of School Assistants From 2020. Individuals can Check the AP DSC Notification 2020 Carefully to Obtain Complete Details About TRT/TET Scheduled to Held On 2020.
|DSC Exam Details||AP DSC Exam (TETcumTRT)|
|Conducting authority||Commissioner of School Education, Department of School Education, Govt. of AP|
|Type of exam||State level|
|Name of the post||Principal, PGT, TGT, SA, SGT, etc.|
|Committee||District Selection Committee (DSC)|
|Display of merit list||2020|
|Mode of test I||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Publication of selection list (Principal)||2020|
|Mode of display of selection list||Online|
Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee (AP DSC)
SGT, School Asst & Other Vacancies 2020
• SGT – Secondary Grade Teachers.
• SA – School Assistant.
• LP – Language Pundit.
• PET – Physical Education Teachers
• Music – Music Teachers.
• Craft – Craft Teachers.
• A & D – Art & Drawing Teachers.
• Candidates have to pay Rs.500/-
• Payment Mode: through Payment Gateway
• Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 01-11-2020
• Last Date for Fee Payment: 15-11-2020 Extended to 17-11-2020
• Closing Date to Apply Online: 16-11-2020 Extended to 18-11-2020
• Availability of Help Desk Services: From 01-11-2020 to 12-11-2020
• Selection of Exam centers: 19-11-2020 to 24-11-2020
• Date for Online Mock Test: 17-11-2020
• Date for Hall Ticket Download: From 15-12-2020 to 10-01-2020 onward
• Date for School Assistant Exam (Non Languages): 24, 26 & 27-12-2020
• Date for School Assistant Exam (Languages): 28-12-2020
• Date for PGT Exam: 29-12-2020
• Date for TGT & PET: 30-12-2020 to 01-01-2020
• Date for Principals, Music, Craft and Art & Drawing: 02-01-2020
• Date for Language Pandits: 03-01-2020
• Date for Secondary Grade Teacher/ SPL Schools: 18-01-2020 to 31-01-2020
• Dates for Physical Efficiency Test (PET): 04 to 13-01-2020
• Skill Test Dates for Music Teacher: 06 to 12-01-2020
Age Limit as on-2020
• Minimum Age Limit: not less than 18 Years
• Maximum Age Limit: not more than 44 years
• Maximum Age Limit for SC/ ST/ BC: 49 years
• Maximum Age Limit for Physically Challenged: 54 years
• Candidates should have SSC, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines), B. Ed/ B.El.Ed degree, B.P.Ed/ M.P.Ed, D. Ed/ D.El.Ed.
English Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Telugu Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Urdu Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Sanskrit Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Hindi Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Kannada Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Odia Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Tamil Exam Pattern and Syllabus
SA School Assistant Syllabus Non
Mathematics Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Physical Science Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Biological Science Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Social Studies Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Physical Education-(B.P.Ed.) Exam Pattern and Syllabus